Friday, December 11, 2009

Desirie Potty Training Evan @BK

Summer 2006: Desirie, Emilie, Evan, Ava, Corey and I were about to visit the Detroit Zoo, but decided to grab lunch at Burger King before hand to save on money.

Right after we ate, Evan needed to go pee. I watched Ava as Desire took Evan into the bathroom. After a few minutes, Desirie walked out of the bathroom with a strange look on her face.

Jayne: What? What happened?
Desirie: Well Evan wouldn't go pee in the toilet
Jayne: So where did he go?
Desirie: He went in the trash can
Jayne: OMG! Desirie!! WHAT!!! That sounds nuts! Someone could have walked in!
Desirie: NO! It was inside the stall, it was a tiny tiny trash can.
Jayne: WHAT!????

I was so confused that I had to go into the bathroom to see for myself, and when I saw this I had to take a picture. Only these bizarre things seem to go on when I'm near Desirie. I don't recommend this type of training to anyone, it can be very damaging!



Lets hope that the memory was blocked out after the exciting trip to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment